Already have an account?
If you already have an account, you do not need to use this form.
Please login using the form on the left.
Kore Press is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. To offset the cost of editorial time required to review manuscripts, the reading fee is non-refundable.
Please save your log-in data in case there is a problem with your file and it needs to be uploaded again.
Submit your $25 non-refundable reading fee for the 2013 First Poetry Book Award:
please consider adding $10 ($25 total) to support the important work of literary activism through publishing women and educating girls through Paypal here:
- Return to this page and fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your contact info and fill in the name of the person you are submitting for in the "writer name" field.
- Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, separate titles with commas.
- Select your contest or submission type from the "genre" menu.
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the "file" field.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY ACCEPT SUBMISSIONS IN WORD (.doc & .rtf) and PDF (.pdf) FORMAT. WE WILL BE UNABLE TO READ YOUR SUBMISSION.
- Use the comments field to tell us how you learned about the contest and any additional information you'd like to send, then click submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue and you're done.
When your file has been successfully uploaded and your entry saved in our submissions system, you will receive a confirmation email from Kore Press. The email from PayPal is NOT a confirmation that you have successfully submitted your manuscript. If you do DO NOT receive a confirmation email from Kore Press, please contact email@example.com to let us know of the problem and we will assist you. Thank you.
Please email our editorial assistant, Laura Van Epps, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. We will be unable to answer questions right away if left in the comments section. Thank you!