Follow these 7 steps to use the Kore Press Submission Manager:
If you already have an account, you do not need to use this form.
Kore Press is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. To offset the cost of editorial time required to review manuscripts, the reading fee is non-refundable.1. Submit your $40 non-refundable reading fee for the 2014 Open Submissions period.
Please consider adding $10 ($50 total) to support the important work of literary activism through publishing women and educating girls through Paypal here:
2. Return to this page and fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your contact info and fill in the name of the person you are submitting for in the "writer name" field.
3. Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, separate titles with commas.
4. Select your contest or submission type from the "genre" menu.
5. Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the "file" field.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY ACCEPT SUBMISSIONS IN WORD (.doc & .rtf) and PDF (.pdf) FORMAT. We will be unable to read your submission if it is not in the correct format.
6. Use the comments field to tell us how you learned about Kore Press and any additional information you'd like to send, then click submit.
7. You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue and you're done.
Please save your log-in data in case there is a problem with your file and it needs to be uploaded again.
When your file has been successfully uploaded and your entry saved in our submissions system, you will receive a confirmation email from Kore Press. Be sure to add us to your email in order to prevent notification rejection due to spam filters.
DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. We will be unable to answer questions right away if left in the comments section. Please use the comments section to let us know how you heard about Kore Press. Thank you!